Pages

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

BRAND NEW INSTOCKS

All items here are BRAND NEW unless otherwise stated ;)

(PRICES REDUCED!!!),





Wanna be their new owners? 
email me!



p.s. all are instocks, no need to wait.

click to enlarge photos.

sold items will be removed. 



strictly no MEETUPS. only Postage (normal/registered)

and i only accepts bank transfers. if you use ATM, please take a photo of the receipt and email me ;)



Lightest Champagne Ribbon Wallet - 15.90 bucks

White Quilted Sling Bag - 18.90 bucks





Light Grey Bottega Inspired Bag - 22.90 bucks

Black
A4 Fittable Shoulder (A4 Fittable) Bag - 23.90 bucks
Blue and Pink Glossy Lock Hand/Shoulder/Sling bag - 24.90 bucks each
Beige Quilted Chained Shoulder Bag - 24.90 buck



Pink Quilted Shoulder Bag - 24.90 bucks



White Balenciaga Inspired Hand/Shoulder Bag - 26.90 bucks



Pink Glossy Chained Handle Shoulder Bag - 28.90 bucks [bongqiuqiu owns one of this too!]
  


Purple Mulberry Inspired Shoulder Bag - 35.90 bucks




Pink Hermes Brikins Inspired Handbag - 36.90 bucks


Click to enlarge post!

12 comments:

Isabel said...

Would like to purchase the Sky Blue A4 Fittable Shoulder Bag . how do i collect and stuff? i am new to this blogshop.. THANKS :)

Hayley said...

@Isabel hey there girl, currently that bag is pending.. will let you know if the deal falls. mind leaving me with your contact no and email? :D

Cassadnra said...

Hey bebe(:
Me too,would like to purchase the Sky Blue A4 Fittable Shoulder Bag.
I hope its available (:
Email: cassandra9933@hotmail.com
Contact Number: 98113106
Do let me know(:
I'll be able to pay you the day after you text me(:

Hayley said...

@cassandra smsed you.

HWANGkimkey said...

I would like to get the Grey Acid-washed-design (A4 Fittable) Shoulder Bag.
If i make payment on the 30nov can i get it before 3dec?

email: kim-yunho@hotmail.com
anything please email me ^^

Hayley said...

@HWANGkimkey mailed you :D

Winnie said...

Hi, can i check with you if you still have the Cream Tier Dress? :)

Hayley said...

@Winnie yeah, but its pending. will let you know if the deal falls. email me :)

Huiyu said...

Hey i would like to purchase the Pink Weaven Speedy Hand/Sling/Shoulder can you email me?

Hayley said...

@huiyu sure i can, if only you leave me with your email add :) or you can email me findjiayi@gmail.com :D

yl said...

Hi for the Bottega Inspired Bag is it available only in grey? will there be stock for the black one? thanks!

Hayley said...

@YL nope, there's no instock for r068. :(